The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Beware the feminine wiles...
By Kay Feathers
Oh, the trope of the femme fatale, that lanky-legged, attention-grabbing, fast-talking man-killer. Cleopatra. Delilah. Jezebel. She is not a woman to waste her sex appeal. It's her weapon and, boy, does she know how to wield it. But not every woman has ovaries made of steel. Some are destined for a less sexy fate. Might that include you? Here are the 7 signs you might not be meant for the life of a femme fatale:
1. The word “sex” not only makes you blush—it makes you vomit. Right in a handsome man's face.
2. You never contemplate your cleavage and would rather others didn't, either.
3. There's no spandex in your wardrobe, not even a Halloween costume.
4. If people had only two choices for describing your voice, they'd go with “prepubescent chipmunk” over “sultry siren” twelve times out of ten.
5. The sound of high heels clacking against the floor reminds you of when you tripped walking across the stage during your college graduation ceremony. You've since only worn “sensible” shoes.
6. You don't wear lipstick. You wear lip balm—when you remember.
7. You really can't stand old detective movies and superhero comics.
Comments are closed.