Let's see what the Aggre-gator's burped up...
• Paul Frank Industries Will Take Major Steps to Reconcile with Native Americans
• Squatters reopen a shuttered London library
• Fifty Years After "Silent Spring," Let's Not Roll Back Environmental Protections
• Mysterious Book Sculpture from an Unknown Artist Left Around Edinburgh
• Woman Discovers Creepy Ex-Boyfriend Living in Her Attic: A Journey in Gifs
• How about a date with a good book? Check out these vintage library ads!
• Forgoing College to Pursue Dreams
• Women: Take Pleasure in Obeying Your Husbands
• Are new raft of fairy tale films and TV shows fair to their female characters?
• 26 Beatnik Slang Words and Phrases We Should All Start Using
• Forklore: Thistle be good
• When a Dress Can Be a Magical Thing
• World Oral Literature Project, Open Book Publishers and UnGlue.It Release New, Open Edition of Oral Literature in Africa
• The Reversa Bra