Five Uses for a Unicorn Horn
- Transform your starchy ice cream cone into a magical one. Simply turn that unicorn horn upside down and pile it high with the finest frozen treats you can afford. Oh, and file that patent now in case glitter ever becomes an ice cream flavor.
- Some women opt for acrylic nails so long that they couldn't type more than a word a minute even if they tried. Maybe you're not too into the typical decadent salon look, though. That's where your unicorn horn will come in handy. Actually, horns plural. You'll need ten of them, plus a shrink ray to get them to the perfect size for your talons. Disclaimer: This usage of a unicorn horn requires more magic than exists in all of Ireland so see what you can do to start multiplying the Emerald Isle. Otherwise, finding ten unicorn horns AND a shrink ray in a single lifetime is impossible.
- Since tiaras are overdone, you should stick a unicorn horn on your head instead. Imagine the instant glamour!
- Drink mead from your unicorn horn, or anything else really. Turn that horn into a goblet, a beer mug, or a sippy cup. In the mood for red wine? Chocolate milk? The blood of knights? Pour your drink of choice into the best vessel in town.
- You know how sometimes you're walking around when suddenly your gum loses flavor but there's no garbage can in sight and you don't want to be rude by spitting your gum on the sidewalk? Glue that unicorn horn to your belt pronto, and may all your gum-spitting fears dissipate.