It's never too early to think about Christmas.
If you prefer black and gray to red and green, these are the ornaments for you! Here's how to make Gothic Christmas ornaments:
1 clear glass ornament
Silver acrylic paint
1. Gently pull out the silver/gold prongs at the top of your clear glass ornament and set aside.
2. Pour silver acrylic paint into a clear glass ornament and swirl around the paint until the whole ornament is covered in silver paint.
3. Set ornament upside down over a newspaper to allow excess paint to dry.
4. Put the silver/gold prongs back on your dry ornament. Be careful not to scratch the paint.
5. Take black ribbon and thread it through your charm. Tie the ribbon around the neck of the ornament into a bow.
6. Admire your awesome new ornament.
Feel free to get creative with these ornaments and use any color combination or charms you want to suit your personality. These are also really great inexpensive gifts you can give to your friends. I found all of my craft supplies at Wal-Mart and Michaels.