The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
By Sara Swallow
Winter has been dragging on for the longest time, but spring is right around the corner! What plans do you have for soaking up some vitamin D? Whether it’s cake and snacks in the park, hiking with your partner, or taking some zesty photos for Instagram, here’s a list of some cute, spring items that support LGBTQ+ businesses:
1. The “Thank You Rainbow Black Tote” from Otherwild is perfect for carrying your books, journals, headphones, and water bottle (stay hydrated y’all)
2. These “Empower Wildflower Slim Crop Pants” from Wildfang are gorgeous and it’ll be hard to tell you apart from the wildflowers with these on!
3. The “Otter Hanky” from MaryMackWear is just too cute for words! Maybe you want a pop of color for you #cottagecore aesthetic to make that spring outing just a little bit more fun.
4. Maybe you’re looking to make your spring outdoor extravaganza a glamorous experience to make some top-tier photos for insta! Well the “Galaxy Pride Pack” from Fluide is the best makeup kit to give your lips that little extra oomph, even if you’re smiling through a mask.
5. This “Limes on Limes Dress” from because is too cute for words and shouts HEY IT’S SPRING!
6. With spring coming, that means the sun is coming out too so shade your eyes and keep your head cool with this “Pride Cap” from gc2b
7. Sometimes the spring weather can turn chilly fast, so it’s probably best to keep a sweater on hand, like this “Humxnkind sweater” from Stuzo Clothing
8. Maybe you’re looking for some fresh footwear to match your spring lineup, and these ROOT LONGWING BROGUE - NATURAL shoes from Matriarch are to die for and their neutral color will go with anything!
9. This doesn’t fall under the apparel category, but if you’re planning a little garden outing, some fresh minty lemonade would go AMAZING with any spring garden party. Thankfully, Pumkinfish has this cute “Mint Herb Kit” to help get that fresh mint taste in whatever you make.
10. Another food-related addition you can take with you on your spring adventures is chocolate of course! How about this “Luxury Tea-Infused Chocolate Collection” from Paru to treat yourself in this new season!
What are you looking forward most this spring? What outdoor excursion are you waiting to do?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.