Let's be real--you're not going to strap on a pair of fairy wings and start fluttering about in broad daylight with glitter and glee. Okay, maybe some of you will because, granted, you're Quail Bell(e)s. Those of you who have office jobs, though, need to be professional when it comes to incorporating whimsical elements into your spring looks. Want your inner-sprite or elf child to show the tip of its nose to general society? Think 'color,' think 'candy,' and think 'cutesy,' but also think 'structured.' It's spritely spring done right, fledglings. -C.S.
- XOXO Chiffon Maxi Dress @ Jc Penney ($18)
- Electric Romantic Sunglasses @ Sierra Trading Post ($29.95)
- Multi-color Sheer Top @ ClothingShowroom.com ($6.25)
- Xhilaration Hi-Lo Knit Skirt @ Target ($5.24)
- Street Level Nautical Strive Canvas Tote @ Nordstrom ($36)
- Color Block Cut-out Wedge @ GoJane.com ($31.70)